Tuesday, January 27, 2015

APPENDICITIS 3 symptoms



 CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS SYMPTOMS
3.1  Absominal  pain  as outlined above is  the  main  presenting
symptom. The other common  causes  of pain  abdomen  are shown in
Fig 20.1

In  typical  cases the pain is diffuse and central  abdominal  in
situation  (around the umbilicus) and is moderately severe  (Fig.
20.1a).
                                       BOX
*  There  may be  superadded           FEATURE OF ACUTE APPENDICITIS
   colicky pain
                                       * Abdominal pain for less than
*  After a varying period of             72 hours
   upto  twelve  hours   the           * Vomiting one to three times
   pain is localized in  the           * Facial flush
   right iliac fossa.                  * Tenderness concentrated on the
                                         right iliac fossa
*  There    may   be    some           * Anterior tenderness on rectal
   variation in the site  of             examination
   pain because of different           * Fever between 37.3 and 38.5
   anatomic location of  the             degree C
   appendix.                           * No evidence of urinary tract
                                         infection on urine
*  Anorexia and vomiting are             microscopy
   present in two thirds  of
   the patients.                                     

*  There  is accompanying constipation, though in  some  patients,
   there may be diarrhoea.

Any questions be sent to drmmkapur@gmail.com
All older posts are stored in archives for access and review.
Visitors that follow may post contributions to the site,please write to address above.
To create consumer/provider engagement visit www.drmmkapur.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete